Geriatrician or Primary Care Physician (PCP) as Sub-Investigator
Keystone Clinical Studies, LLC
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
$235,000 – $265,000 a year – Full-time
$235,000 – $265,000 a year
- Medical License (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Job Title: Geriatrician or Primary Care Physician (PCP) as Sub-Investigator
Department: Clinical Operations
FLSA Classification: Exempt
PURPOSE: Keystone Clinical Studies (KCS), a Flourish Research site, is a clinical trial site based in Plymouth Meeting, PA. We conduct Phase I-IV clinical trials for the treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders, mainly Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease. We are currently working on 3 disease modifying therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease which have breakthrough/ fast track designations by the FDA. We have worked on the trials that led to FDA approval of medications in 9 indications. We are very highly regarded in the field for the quality of our work, scientific leadership, our ethical principles and patient care.
Reports to: Principal Investigator
Departments Supervised: None
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The Sub-Investigator will conduct study visits per the research protocol and FDA guidelines for subjects who participate in our clinical trials.
- Medical and psychiatric evaluations.
- Use of Rating Scales (outcome measures).
- Documentation of study visits and procedures.
- Evaluating side effects and risk benefits for study patients on an ongoing basis.
- Communicating with Medical Monitors and Sponsor representatives.
- Ongoing training regarding study procedures, rating scales, etc.
- Working with our team of experienced clinical trial professionals for optimal patient care and data integrity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS:
- Working hours; Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Work is performed in clinical office setting.
- Minimal call rotation
Education: Medical degree (M.D.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in performing physicals, assessing and treating patients.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and planning skills and good documentation skills.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills and be committed to quality and honesty.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong supervision, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to make good, sound decisions under stress and time constraints.
- Must be able to make sound medical judgments on the health and safety of subjects during their participation in a clinical research study.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops in other activities to maintain continuing medical education requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $235,000.00 – $265,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Staff and patients are required to wear masks while in the office, proof of full COVID vaccination and booster is required prior to start.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medical License (Required)